1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (approx 2 breasts)2 Tbsp Olive Oil2 tsp chili powder1 1/2 tsp cumin1/2 tsp garlic powder1/2 tsp dried oregano1/4 tsp seasoned salt1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes1 medium onion, sliced1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Note : I’ve replaced the chicken with beef and its just as tasty. I also usually add a third chicken breast, and cut the full red and green pepper to be sure I have leftovers 🙂
Adapted from – http://realmomkitchen.com/9318/oven-baked-chicken-fajitas/